- This event has passed.
Mommy & Me
July 8, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:15 pmFree
This Mommy & Me Yoga class will be perfect for you if:
- 11:00 am start time works for your baby’s schedule of napping
- You are ready to return to gentle self-care with light yoga
- You are cleared by your doctor to start light exercises
- Your baby is between 6 weeks ? 40 weeks old (not walking, yet) ? we?ll add more classes, as our babies grow.
- You are ready to add tools of self-care ? breath work, yoga, strengthening the core and stretching your back and shoulders
- You are ready to learn about tools to help you recover after delivery
- No prior yoga experience is needed
The class is 75 minutes long. Everyone is encouraged to wear comfortable clothes, bring a blanket to make your baby comfy to explore his/her own movement.? It is also a great idea to reserve a spot ? our class is limited to 10 spots. If you have any questions, don?t hesitate to text me or call at 719-425-9-425. Nataliya
Your first class is always free.? During July & August all of classes are “pay what you can”. I really want every new mom who needs this class to have nothing standing in her way, as life gets complicated enough.? Let?s make self-care a norm for you as a new mom.
You can read more about me an instructor at http://nataliya.yoga/about